About Me

 Hello Everyone!! 

My name is Savannah Suazo and I am from a small town called Tehachapi, California. I had graduated from Bakersfield College with my associates and I’m working towards my bachelors for psychology. I plan on using my degree to become an Industrial Organizational Psychologist, so that I am able to assist businesses in creating a safe and proper work environment. Both of my parents are business owners and I grew up with them discussing about what qualities are important when owning a business. My hobbies include watching movies, specifically anything from the 80’s and going on hike trails that are around my neighborhood. Fun fact about me is that I have a twin brother and I had taken American Sign Language during community college. 

I had taken a small group communication course last year, so that I was able to get my associates degree and found the class to be very useful, since I was able to get tips about speaking in front of a large crowd. We had also discussed topics that I had found interesting, for example, trying to find out how to prevent homelessness in the United States.  A goal that I have for this class is to further my knowledge on communication and to meet new people from around the world. I primarily use Twitter and Pinterest for my online communication, I like to also get others opinions on variety of topics while being able to express my thoughts.  

I look forward for this class and I hope you all have a great school year! 


Comments

Popular Posts